Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Only need to go on social media to see either one of their scummy fans slagging off City....rarely see them post anything positive towards us

I have fair few Rangers mates and City are there second team apart from 2 who support Chelsea and even they want us to do well ( apart from when we play Chelsea ) anyways lets not de-rail the thread

He's obviously not city's level in terms of being relied upon but as a back up he may be able to do a job. Although I'm surprised no team in Premier league took a punt on him, especially newly promoted teams. He's a decent player.

He's obviously not city's level in terms of being relied upon but as a back up he may be able to do a job. Although I'm surprised no team in Premier league took a punt on him, especially newly promoted teams. He's a decent player.
Spurs wanted, but deemed 20mil too expensive

I don't know a thing about him but it does strike me that these are the exact kind of signings that we eventually struggle to find a buyer for and end up loaning out for two or three seasons in a row. Whether that matters or not, who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.