Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Would be a great signing. Tidy player, prolific goal scorer, the right age to accept that he isn't going to play every week necessarily since this would represent a huge opportunity towards the end of his career. City have quite a few Japanese players on the women's team so there's probably a decent support staff in house for them and he'd have some compatriots to help him get settled in the area*. Makes total sense.

Lol @Nevizade -- corrected that unfortunate (or fortunate perhaps) typo.

Last edited:
Would be a great signing. Tidy player, prolific goal scorer, the right age to accept that he isn't going to play every week necessarily since this would represent a huge opportunity towards the end of his career. City have quite a few Japanese players on the women's team so there's probably a decent support staff in house for them and he'd have some compatriots to help him get settled in the rea. Makes total sense.

Would think he'd just get a house or something first before he starts doing things like that

MYLiOUo.jpeg

FUGU!

One thing that annoys me with Pep is young players getting game time . Eg. Palmer, I totally understand why he left .If we sign this guy with all the established attacking talent we have ,if I was one of the young attacking talent we have like Mcatee/Bobb I'd be looking at moving on like Palmer did. If we sign him I'll be seriously thinking the academy is purely to make money.
If you're suggesting mcatee and bobb for the striker role you may aswell claim they can also cover for Rodri. They're not strikers.

Bobb, Lewis and foden are all firmly in the squad from the academy with mcatee and O'Reilly on the periphery. How many academy graduates have Real Madrid got in their squad? Or bayern? Or arsenal?

Natural wingers in Savio/Doku with this lads movement and finishing in the box looks like it could be a hell of a combo option.

Gundo on his way, time to see if this pans out as well.

Not the same level of league obvs - but might be worth a punt as backup for early cup games and last 20/30 mins when games are won.
We gambled a little on Akanji and look how that's turned out.

I'd say given the fact his name has leaked out and the "other" option hasn't is quite telling

Reactions: cjn
I'd say given the fact his name has leaked out and the "other" option hasn't is quite telling
Like it's not Kyogo or cos it is Kyogo? I know there's a conspriacy theory but which one. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.