Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

This. I'm sure he's a good player, and I'm sure he'd do well at a lot of clubs. But aren't we shooting a little too low here? I understand we need a back up. I'm not saying we need to splash cash or anything. But this seems a step too light. I'd rather use our existing f9 options
yep, it's a sideways move, almost 30 yo playing in a league 2 level, basically midtable PL type signing. so what he will happily sit on the bench for one season and then will be sold? i don't get it, hopefully we don't go for him or in the worst case just loan him till january when bobb comes back

you just know that some pl thug will bust his shoulder for good as soon as he plays for us. I like the player but id rather get someone a bit younger

This. I'm sure he's a good player, and I'm sure he'd do well at a lot of clubs. But aren't we shooting a little too low here? I understand we need a back up. I'm not saying we need to splash cash or anything. But this seems a step too light. I'd rather use our existing f9 options

A lot of big sides are turning to backup strikers who are noticeably below the level of their key players because that’s the only way to keep them happy on the bench - think Joselu, Chuopo Moting etc. I think it makes sense personally. If we bring in a top player to be Haaland’s understudy they may want out in 12-18 months.

If that's his highlight reel...

Hmmm, not convinced. At all.
Wow, not really sure how you watch that and come away with that impression. A ton of absolutely world class goals in there -- one of the best highlight reels I've seen in awhile. Scoring for fun, ball control looks very similar to David Silva.. I'm sold.

Wow, not really sure how you watch that and come away with that impression. A ton of absolutely world class goals in there -- one of the best highlight reels I've seen in awhile. Scoring for fun, ball control looks very similar to David Silva.. I'm sold.
Haha ok

I actually remember being impressed with him in our pre-season match—not just because of his great goal but also because of how he dropped deep and linked up play. Albeit, that was against academy defenders with Phillips in front of them. As others said, his shoulder would be my only worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.