Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Could say exactly the same thing with Akanji

Very true and there are plenty of signings people make who you think he’ll be great.

Was absolutely gutted when Liverpool got Thiago when we lost Silva (especially knowing Pep could have probably got him over).

The point I made is you’ll have some posters rating him now, who would not if he went to a final.

No such test.

There is, I invented it :-)

It has his faults for example some don’t want Gundogan, but I doubt any would be happy with him going those clubs.

As I say it is not code to ensure all transfers are good, I’m just not here pretending I’m excited about a player who I doubt anyone was hoping we would sign.

But happy for club to do their thing.

He could be decent, I'm not ruling it out. But that G/A record says little to nothing when it's from a terrible league and its hard to argue he is a "perfect Haaland backup" when he has never done anything at a level remotely similar to ours. Odsonne Edouard had a similar goal scoring record in that league, in the same club, and he has not exactly looked like City quality being Palaces backup striker.

Definitely hard to tell but people have to make the step up at some point

Look at Vardy, played at lower levels than this lad and has a Premier League golden boot to his name, along with a few trophies and player of the year awards

From what I've seen of this lad, he definitely looks good but I'm not really sure how much he would add to our squad and he's nearly 30 and Scotland is the highest league he has played in. It wouldn't surprise me if he went elsewhere and did a good job though.

Don't think our current EDS strikers are ready for the first team. The price seems decent he isn't the most exciting of names but seems a sensible back up signing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.