Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

But you haven’t even seen him play, you’ve just gone “Scottish league, nah he’s shit. Crap signing”
No I didn’t. I specifically commented on the Scottish league being shit, I didn’t say the player was shit, and I also didn’t say I hadn’t seen the player. I didn’t say he was a crap signing. I did say one goal means nothing. So apart from getting everything I said wrong you are bang on the fucking money

89 G/A in the last 3 seasons. Some are really underestimating him here. Names don't play, players do. Perfect Haaland backup, IMO.
He could be decent, I'm not ruling it out. But that G/A record says little to nothing when it's from a terrible league and its hard to argue he is a "perfect Haaland backup" when he has never done anything at a level remotely similar to ours. Odsonne Edouard had a similar goal scoring record in that league, in the same club, and he has not exactly looked like City quality being Palaces backup striker.

As much as I hate spurs I can’t agree, but you know we need a lot more than that. What’s with everyone saying one goal is enough tonight?
The Haaland understudy is as hard to get the balance right as the Rodri understudy.

It’s either promising youth who hopefully develops and we sell on like Alvarez or an older player with a more rounded skillset.

I don’t know enough about this guy to know whether he’s good enough, but if Lillo has managed him and City are discussing him, Kyogo must be rated pretty highly by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.