Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

yeah? (that's the most understated "yeah" of my life). Thought we won loads of games and looked better as a team when we used to play false nine. Phil's really decent at it with his touch.

Like Messi??
Messi got a crazy number of goals and assists from false nine. Nobody we have ever tried there gets even a decent amount because none of them are natural fits for the position.

Definitely not a statement signing but that being said from what I've seen up here in Glasgow he's zero problems off the pitch, top attitude in training, quick feet and an eye to run into the channels causing problems. He would perform better in the City team for sure.

He's a budget Alvarez, I'm thinking Nolito impact wise but hoping for Negrado. Will be happy with the back up role for 1-2 seasons while we put the proper recruitment plan in place plus lets be honest he offers City and CFG a further foothold in the Asian market, should not be a factor on the transfer forum but the club will consider that as well.

So no good player can possibly exist in it? That bollocks. If you’d prefer, you could look at him against Atletico Madrid when he received the ball on the corner of the box and then bamboozled them with a quick give and go before clipping the ball over Oblak.
Fuck me, Samaras scored the odd good goal, and unfortunately someone showed the video to Pearce. The other poster said that the Scottish league is not to be sniffed at, I said it was; if you disagree that’s up to you, my opinion is unchanged. One good goal against and he is our standard? Danny the **** mills scored a magnificent goal for us, ONCE

Fuck me, Samaras scored the odd good goal, and unfortunately someone showed the video to Pearce. The other poster said that the Scottish league is not to be sniffed at, I said it was; if you disagree that’s up to you, my opinion is unchanged. One good goal against and he is our standard? Danny the **** mills scored a magnificent goal for us, ONCE
It worked for Jon Macken and Bob Taylor!

But you haven’t even seen him play, you’ve just gone “Scottish league, nah he’s shit. Crap signing”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.