Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Agreed, some champions league football for him as well?
I'd like him to stay but, playing in a winning team rather than a struggling one will be similar to what he would expect with us should he make the grade.

On the backfoot at Sheffield last season didn't really do him any favours although I believe he wanted to stay there rather than loaning to 'a better' team.

I think you're right and may be good for him. I don't think he'll make it with us tbh. Main reason is he needs a run of games and he won't get that at City. I'd offer Celtic a straight swap with buy back and sell on clauses in the deal.
There’s definitely a special player in him. Whether that comes out is yet to be seen, but the stars don’t seem to be aligning for him here, sadly.

If you did you wouidnt be looking at him. Who would you trust? Me and Pep, or an inbuilt bias against a league? Trust me, he is class.
I trust our current squad + young talents. We have enough guys (Foden,KDB,Bernardo,Gundo,Grealish,Savio,Bobb) who can play F9 in case Haaland gets injured or have a similar player profile. It`s like burning cash in front of your eyes. The cost of the transfer (fee,signing fee,wages) is perhaps around £25m. It could be used for better things (higher wages for Foden/Rodri, first instalment of the next marquee signing, subsidizing fan tickets,travel costs etc).

Even Dzeko on a one year deal would make more sense.

I trust our current squad + young talents. We have enough guys (Foden,KDB,Bernardo,Gundo,Grealish,Savio,Bobb) who can play F9 in case Haaland gets injured or have a similar player profile. It`s like burning cash in front of your eyes. The cost of the transfer (fee,signing fee,wages) is perhaps around £25m. It could be used for better things (higher wages for Foden/Rodri, first instalment of the next marquee signing, subsidizing fan tickets,travel costs etc).

Even Dzeko on a one year deal would make more sense.

We don't have players with a similar profile. I don't know why you keep saying that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.