Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Buy this guy, seems he is versatile and can find the net.

also with 4 japanese players already at city he should settle quickly

Buy this guy, seems he is versatile and can find the net.

also with 4 japanese players already at city he should settle quickly

I have a lot of friends and colleagues that are celtic supporters. They are convinced he has excellent qualities would be great with us. They also noted he does not suit Rodgers' type of football and was far better under Ange, and at our place would be a far better player than his current stats show. They all talk about his movement and intelligence.

Last edited:
inexpensive and is a good finisher. What is not to like?. He had no trouble playing against us in July. As it had been mentioned countless times his age making the step up in the Premier League may count against him, and his injury would have to be considered; however the plus side he isn't going to be our main striker and would accept lesser game time.

inexpensive and is a good finisher. What is not to like?. He had no trouble playing against us in July.
Tbf that team he played against was a half baked version of us that still should have beat celtic and while im nt saying he wouldnt be a good pick up i would think wed have better reason than that

Tbf that team he played against was a half baked version of us that still should have beat celtic and while im nt saying he wouldnt be a good pick up i would think wed have better reason than that
Ortega was the keeper

I trust our current squad + young talents. We have enough guys (Foden,KDB,Bernardo,Gundo,Grealish,Savio,Bobb) who can play F9 in case Haaland gets injured or have a similar player profile. It`s like burning cash in front of your eyes. The cost of the transfer (fee,signing fee,wages) is perhaps around £25m. It could be used for better things (higher wages for Foden/Rodri, first instalment of the next marquee signing, subsidizing fan tickets,travel costs etc).

Even Dzeko on a one year deal would make more sense.
Great, don’t buy him,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.