Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

I know it's not worth much but if you look at his fifa and football manager stats he's fairly average all round except that off the ball movement and timing his runs he's really excellent, and fast too. So somewhat one dimensional but he's a clever striker who's role is to play centrally and arrive in the right place at the right time. We've seen Pep maximise the strengths of players like this.

I know it's not worth much but if you look at his fifa and football manager stats he's fairly average all round except that off the ball movement and timing his runs he's really excellent, and fast too. So somewhat one dimensional but he's a clever striker who's role is to play centrally and arrive in the right place at the right time. We've seen Pep maximise the strengths of players like this.
You should see me use Bony in Fifa. Absolute beast

@kingn6 What sort of player was Stig Töfting?
He was Gravesen’s protector. Gravesen was pretty hard and nutty himself

And he was/is member of biker gang

Attachments

• 1724448670791.jpeg
    1724448670791.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg
    785.1 KB · Views: 66
After ruminating for a long time, I've realized this transfer is nothing but a whole nothing burger. My guess is Pep made a passing comment on this player, someone in the club overhears it and then tattles it to ITK's and now we are here discussing what is likely just a tenuous link amplified for fan consumption.

After ruminating for a long time, I've realized this transfer is nothing but a whole nothing burger. My guess is Pep made a passing comment on this player, someone in the club overhears it and then tattles it to ITK's and now we are here discussing what is likely just a tenuous link amplified for fan consumption.
It better not be. I'm already learning Japanese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.