Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

I wonder who the other name is.

I'm in two minds about Kyogo, not sure he's good enough on one hand but on the other he looks the sort of player who'd be better when surrounded by better players

Would be a string to Sam Lee’s bow if it turns out to be true. A name out of nowhere.
YARN | He throwin' a curve ball. | Mr 3000 (2004) | Video gifs by quotes |  3aec7e3b | 紗

So we are going to sign a Japanese midget with one arm from Celtic that needs major surgery?

Sam lee in the house

If he does turn out to be right, with nobody else mentioning it as far as I have seen, that will deserve recognition. I accept that.

Would be a string to Sam Lee’s bow if it turns out to be true. A name out of nowhere.
Kyogo and Walker use the same agent. It was Sam Lee breaking the news of Walker link to Bayern Munich last summer as well.

I think this would be the weirdest signing for many years. I can only see him playing if Haaland is injured, in which I think we will play with a false 9 and this lad will just be used as a super sub if things aren’t working out.
He'd give us the same option as Alverez to take the big man off on 70/75 mins. £81m...£15m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.