Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

all that talk about shiny toys and shit, if this is the new toy , u know i prefer to play with old toys in this case rather than replacing alvarez and bobb contibution with almost 30 y.o. from celtic . if we aren't willing to spend any cash this summer , just find another young talent from SA and follow the same model, would be rubbish transfer ngl, another short term move

all that talk about shiny toys and shit, if this is the new toy , u know i prefer to play with old toys in this case rather than replacing alvarez and bobb contibution with almost 30 y.o. from celtic . if we aren't willing to spend any cash this summer , just find another young talent from SA and follow the same model, would be rubbish transfer ngl, another short term move
SACK THE BOARD!!!

Could be the akanji version of a striker.

Personally I’d prefer it for someone to come to city who would fight to be here, rather than a player with a big ego

He is currently injured as long as Celtic really don't take the piss with their valuation then give him a shot. Age is a minor issue but for short to medium term he is a good option for covering (or possibly playing alongside) Haaland,

Played under LIllo in Japan, Ange at Celtic. CFG will know all about this lad I expect. Could be a very smart move with little to lose on the downside.

I´m not completely against this potential deal, he could do well and it probably wouldn't cost much. But us signing a 29 year old with a dodgy shoulder that struggles to get called up to Japans national team and has never played on a higher level than the Scottish league would sure be completely different from how we usually do business.

Are there really no u23 strikers in the world on a similar level but with potential upside available? Or if we want someone more experienced, someone that at least has experience from a higher level? I know being Haalands backup wont exactly be attractive to the top strikers around Europe, but we are considered as one of the best teams in the world and the huge majority of players would cut their hand of for an opportunity to be a part of our squad.

Last edited:
That's the point. City want to have a big summer next year. No point in signing another young player who won't be happy that he's always second fiddle to Haaland. We're getting a player that would just be happy to be here and won't kick off because of a lack of playing time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.