La Liga 2013/14

Real Madrid haven't had a bad result in a while have they? all other top clubs have had bad results recently.

Barca are sinking faster then the titanic.

Time Madrid and their fans get brought back down to earth with a poor results, getting too cocky.

This is the way to beat Real Madrid. Barca and the rest of La Liga take note.

Press them and they crumble. Having "passengers" like Ronaldo (feel sorry for Marcelo having to be left exposed one vs one by this selfish **** constantly) and Benzema who don't like to do the defensive work. A weak link in left back and right back is a recipe for disaster that will be exposed by the big clubs and liability's like Pepe and Ramos in central defense red cards waiting to happen. Add a old, static and slow Xabi Alonso to the mix and they are beatable.

Edit: Benzema is a donkey and Real Madrid should be bigger then having him upfront when we have Aguero, the scouse Suarez and even the RAG's have Van Persie all better then Benzema. I'd rather have Eto'o or Torres with me in the trenches.

Would love to see Atletico break the monopoly, and win La Liga, it would be the best thing to happen for Spanish football in a long time. They started well, and most said they would eventually fade, but Simeone has done a brilliant job, not just keeping them challenging for the title, but in all competitions, and considering they lost Falcao in the summer.

Unknown_Genius said:
Would love to see Atletico break the monopoly, and win La Liga, it would be the best thing to happen for Spanish football in a long time. They started well, and most said they would eventually fade, but Simeone has done a brilliant job, not just keeping them challenging for the title, but in all competitions, and considering they lost Falcao in the summer.
Being in all competitions is precisely why they I think they will eventually fade. They have to be heavy favourites against Milan in the Cl.

Bilbao have been all over Madrid, but lacked composure when it mattered most. They need to score, because if thing stay as they are Ronaldo will get a goal. Isco still cannot make the team even when Bale is out. Alonso is really not good enough anymore and has added nothing except dirty fouls.

controversial but Ronaldo is such a average player when he's not scoring goals. he might score a tap in later as he usually does when i watch real madrid but it doesn't change my opinion of him. he's regressed as a player since he last played in England but turned into a complete goalscorer with the team built around him. i don't think he could function as good if he had to play a restricted supporting role and wasn't indulged at the expense of his team mates. he is part of the problem why they haven't won the Champion's League which many neglect to mention and blame the others when they are covering his ass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.