La Liga 2013/14

Unsurprisingly, Garrido has been sacked at Betis. He's only been there for a couple of months but looked like a dead man walking almost from the start.

It's a real shame the path the club has taken. Despite the financial constraints on them, they were in decent nick on the field. From 12 months ago, when playing attractive football with Benat, Canas, Campbell etc. all playing well and eventually finishing in a Europa Cup place, to now - bottom of the league, without a win since September, a good squad of players dismantled and replaced by mediocrity and the fans already resigned to relegation. Despite all this, they still got 44k there at the weekend.

Every time I watch Barca recently i get more confident about us getting a result against them. They really are quite wasteful of their chances.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Every time I watch Barca recently i get more confident about us getting a result against them. They really are quite wasteful of their chances.

You say....

1 nil Pique

That was an awesome first half from Barca. Created so many chances and Malaga were working really hard to close them down.

Very hard working team Malaga, what a strange atmosphere in the Camp Nou, nearly scored there Malaga

cookster said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:

You say....

1 nil Pique

Haha and now 2-0. I take it back, they're playing well and i'm nervous again.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
cookster said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:

You say....

1 nil Pique

Haha and now 2-0. I take it back, they're playing well and i'm nervous again.

Make that 3 ;)

I've never seen a team press so hard off the ball like Barca do, how can the players maintain that throughout a whole game it's unreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.