La Liga 2013/14

Barca are ridiculous... but as brilliant as this is, it's also a slightly depressing reminder of what we're in for... a two horse race. Atletico might flirt with a top two spot again before getting left behind. I really hope rumours of equal TV distribution come true, La Liga could be amazing if Valencia, Atletico, Sevilla, etc., had money.

LoveCity said:
La Liga could be amazing if Valencia, Atletico, Sevilla, etc., had money.
It is a two league race, boring as hell to watch because there isn't competition at all, unless between Barca and Madrid. Tbh i don't enjoy to watch a second half where a team is leading 4-0 already.

The premier league has been a 3 horse race for a couple of seasons now (become a 2 horse race not too far into it) and seems like it'll be that way for at least a few more seasons.

conormcfc said:
I can't believe that anyone would claim that C.Ronaldo is a more complete player than Messi.

Ronaldo just doesn't have that sort of defense splitting pass in him.

I think for Messi it's just comes natural to him, for Ronaldo he might not have the passing ability of Messi but he proves to every aspiring footballer out there that if you work hard at your art and show true dedication in trying to become the best you can achieve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.