La Liga 2013/14

sam-caddick said:
zandvoort blue said:
M24 Citizen said:
Im saying 8-0
doble figures for me. Neymar will want to impress if he comes on......

6-0 now...44 mins gone

Is that the score, wow.

I don't know how to judge Barca or Madrid this season, I think the only way to evaluate the ability of their respective teams we will have to wait to see how they go about in the CL for a few months.

Problem is when you can go out and easily put 6 past a team by half time, you can be fresh as a daisy when it comes to the CL. I think on the whole, Barca and Real Madrid have the easiest domestic challenge save for each other. The teams in the CL may be better, but they're already getting a leg up against them before its even started.

The revenue Barca and RM get may be unjustified but it seems to work for those two teams and the National Squad. WC winners, European Champions under 21 Champions, yet we seem to have a stronger league but England are shite. Not sure which system is best to be honest. :-)

Such a shit league for competition. The tv distribution is beyond ridiculous,totally pointless league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.