La Liga 2013/14

LoveCity said:
Barca are ridiculous... but as brilliant as this is, it's also a slightly depressing reminder of what we're in for... a two horse race. Atletico might flirt with a top two spot again before getting left behind. I really hope rumours of equal TV distribution come true, La Liga could be amazing if Valencia, Atletico, Sevilla, etc., had money.

Absolutely .... granted Barca are a wonderful wonderful team ... but i'm not sure how much pride they can take as a club when the playing field is quite so uneven. I realise that's a bit rich coming from a City fan but it's absurd the difference in La Liga in the way money is divided.

sam-caddick said:
conormcfc said:
I can't believe that anyone would claim that C.Ronaldo is a more complete player than Messi.

Ronaldo just doesn't have that sort of defense splitting pass in him.

I think for Messi it's just comes natural to him, for Ronaldo he might not have the passing ability of Messi but he proves to every aspiring footballer out there that if you work hard at your art and show true dedication in trying to become the best you can achieve it.

That's exactly what I like about Ronaldo. He WORKED HARD to get to his level. A role model for his work in training.

thenabster said:
sam-caddick said:
conormcfc said:
I can't believe that anyone would claim that C.Ronaldo is a more complete player than Messi.

Ronaldo just doesn't have that sort of defense splitting pass in him.

I think for Messi it's just comes natural to him, for Ronaldo he might not have the passing ability of Messi but he proves to every aspiring footballer out there that if you work hard at your art and show true dedication in trying to become the best you can achieve it.

That's exactly what I like about Ronaldo. He WORKED HARD to get to his level. A role model for his work in training.

...and Messi didn't?

zandvoort blue said:
M24 Citizen said:
Mayor West said:
4-0 after 25 minutes, double figures anyone?

Im saying 8-0
doble figures for me. Neymar will want to impress if he comes on......

6-0 now...44 mins gone

Is that the score, wow.

I don't know how to judge Barca or Madrid this season, I think the only way to evaluate the ability of their respective teams we will have to wait to see how they go about in the CL for a few months.

M24 Citizen said:
thenabster said:
sam-caddick said:

...and Messi didn't?

I didn't say that, but Messi is more talented, more gifted than Ronaldo. Ronaldo wasn't arguably less talented than Quaresma at 20, but worked his butt off to get where he is now.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 pm --<br /><br />
zandvoort blue said:
jimharri said:
B-b-b-b-but; everyone was saying that Barca was a spent force last season. Me no understand.

Barca`s problem last season revolved around the uncertainty of Villanova`s position.

Pretty much. They were unstoppable in the first half of the season.

thenabster said:
M24 Citizen said:
thenabster said:

...and Messi didn't?

I didn't say that, but Messi is more talented, more gifted than Ronaldo. Ronaldo wasn't arguably less talented than Quaresma at 20, but worked his butt off to get where he is now.

-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 pm --

zandvoort blue said:
jimharri said:
B-b-b-b-but; everyone was saying that Barca was a spent force last season. Me no understand.

Barca`s problem last season revolved around the uncertainty of Villanova`s position.

Pretty much. They were unstoppable in the first half of the season.

Oh no, you said the t word!

Hard work, practice and practice methods. Genetic factors might mean someone progresses faster but I've always thought 'talent' is an easy excuse for people to explain why someone can do something they can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.