La Liga 2013/14

Former City youngster Joan Angel Roman made his La Liga debut yesterday, on loan from Barcelona, for Villareal, against Real Madrid no less. I wonder if he'll turn out to be one that got away.

Perhaps it isn't such a bad time to face Barca, especially if Aguero/Nasri/Fernandinho can take part in some way.

I dont understand why people on here think we have no chance against Barcelona, they are not a team who will sit deep like Chelsea and play excellent counter attacking football, albeit Messi's goal against Sevilla show they have that in their locker.

Their defence will give our attackers chances, so if we defend as a unit and press intensely then I don't see why we cannot get a result against them, I do think we will need Fernandinho and Yaya on top form for this, especially Fernandinho, and with Nasri hopefully back playing the good attacking triangle he has with Silva and Toure we can cause damage.

If we can get Fernandinho and Nasri back fit for this game then we have a chance, if we can get Sergio back as well we could be in business.

Hopefully we can sort our defence and most of all our confidence out by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.