La Liga 2013/14

Barca needing the 12th man to bail them out of a match, this is the third match in a row with dodgy calls in their favour.

The equalizer was at an offside position.

And just before Barca's second, Alex Song wasn't sent off for a handball which was a 2nd yellow.

The horrible officiating demoralized Sevilla and allowed the floodgates to open.

A bit worried for our CL match, clearly Barca will come with 12 men on the pitch.

Barca were absolutely dominated in the first half before the "equalizer", their defense was still getting hazed as well.

At this point, I pray that either Javi or Ferna will get fit, and most likely Nasri will be fit for the match as well

dekabreak said:
Barca needing the 12th man to bail them out of a match, this is the third match in a row with dodgy calls in their favour.

The equalizer was at an offside position.

And just before Barca's second, Alex Song wasn't sent off for a handball which was a 2nd yellow.

The horrible officiating demoralized Sevilla and allowed the floodgates to open.

A bit worried for our CL match, clearly Barca will come with 12 men on the pitch.

Barca were absolutely dominated in the first half before the "equalizer", their defense was still getting hazed as well.

At this point, I pray that either Javi or Ferna will get fit, and most likely Nasri will be fit for the match as well

Barca could have been two or three down in the first half.

I think if we can get Fernandinho and Nasri back for the game next Tuesday we can cause Barca some damage, they will score because they are too good not to, but their defence will give us chances in my opinion.

If we can get Sergio back as well it's a bonus, but for me Fernandinho and Nasri hold the key to our build up play and ability to get chances on goal.

It's got to the point where Messi scoring 2 goals is not even a headline anymore, just considered normal.. it will go against him a victim of his own success.

Been watching a lot of Barca and La Liga lately, out of the top 3 Barca are the team I'd most like to be playing given the choice. If we can get 2/3 of Nasri/Fern/Aguero back for the first leg then I think we'll do fine in the first leg. I expect the second leg will be when we blow them away. If we can take a one goal lead to the Nou Camp we'll surprise a lot of people on the counter attack.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Been watching a lot of Barca and La Liga lately, out of the top 3 Barca are the team I'd most like to be playing given the choice. If we can get 2/3 of Nasri/Fern/Aguero back for the first leg then I think we'll do fine in the first leg. I expect the second leg will be when we blow them away. If we can take a one goal lead to the Nou Camp we'll surprise a lot of people on the counter attack.

Agreed, although Atletico are about to implode<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:26 pm --<br /><br />
City Raider said:
dekabreak said:
Barca are absolutely dire on set-pieces.

great, we'll kill them at corners....oh wait

In other news, there's breaking news on twitter that the spanish govt have limited barca and rm's tv revenue to 4 times that of smallest la liga club

We could be really bad at corners yet we'll score, that's how bad Barca are on setpieces

Ouch

BgOKA3WCYAAq1k6.png

Not much of an ouch

BgOK1V-CQAA_aL7.jpg

Guess which one stayed down longer

dekabreak said:
Puppet Master Silva said:

Agreed, although Atletico are about to implode

-- Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:26 pm --

City Raider said:
dekabreak said:
Barca are absolutely dire on set-pieces.

great, we'll kill them at corners....oh wait

In other news, there's breaking news on twitter that the spanish govt have limited barca and rm's tv revenue to 4 times that of smallest la liga club

We could be really bad at corners yet we'll score, that's how bad Barca are on setpieces
Yeh they just did not have the quality or depth to keep fighting on all fronts. Going out against Milan (as improbable as that seems) would probably be for the best. At least they are now out of the cup, but the damage may already be done.

Barcelona P 24 W 19 D 3 L 2 Pts 60
Real Madrid P 24 W 19 D 3 L 2 Pts 60
Ath Madrid P 24 W 19 D 3 L 2 Pts. 60

Looks pretty close to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.