La Liga 2013/14

Atleti are my second team and I would love it if they won it. Honestly if they do it then surely it has to be one of the greatest achievements of modern football. Yes the likes of barca and bayern doing the treble is amazing but Atleti winning the league when Madrid and barca have spent what they have and have the players they do would be remarkable!

Aupa Atleti!!

Great that there is a proper contest in la liga this year but not arsed who wins, each team is littered with cheating cunts

Did anyone see Seville v Real last night, what a lovely bit of skill from Rakitic!

Want Athletico to win it, they keep Costa and get bought by HRH Mansour or a relation of his. I want them to take La Liga over, they have to sell best players year after year whilst their closest neighbour take the piss.

Here's hoping for a shake up with TV cash and upturn in finances for Athletico and Barca and Real get caught for Neymar deal and training ground sale fiascos.

NipHolmes said:
Did anyone see Seville v Real last night, what a lovely bit of skill from Rakitic!

Want Athletico to win it, they keep Costa and get bought by HRH Mansour or a relation of his. I want them to take La Liga over, they have to sell best players year after year whilst their closest neighbour take the piss.

Here's hoping for a shake up with TV cash and upturn in finances for Athletico and Barca and Real get caught for Neymar deal and training ground sale fiascos.

To be fair Atleti have ripped the piss out of the Spanish tax man for long enough. They still owe 100m euro in tax debt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.