La Liga 2013/14

sam-caddick said:
Bale's second goal was top notch yesterday.
Watching Ronaldo was funny because Bale didn't pass to him like all Real players are ordered to no matter what the situation. Looked slightly unhappy that he was outdone

Just watching the Atléti highlights; Simeone is like a fan on the sideline, he's been joining in with the fans and getting them going.

The atmosphere was immense!

I don't know why Real Madrid don't sell Ronaldo, they would be a much better team. They cope fine without him and lose most of there biggest matches with him it seems logical to cash in for 100 million to PSG or some team willing to pay anything for him.

Malty said:
I don't know why Real Madrid don't sell Ronaldo, they would be a much better team. They cope fine without him and lose most of there biggest matches with him it seems logical to cash in for 100 million to PSG or some team willing to pay anything for him.
Because they don't. I am sorry, but beating Sociedad is a far cry from winning the big games. Even today they were not particular good. If they win the CL it will be thanks to Ronaldo.

Exciting times for Atletico. All they need is 5 wins and to draw their last game against Barca now.

Malty said:
He has 246 goals in 240 games thats why they wont sell him

supercrystal7 said:
Malty said:
Because they don't. I am sorry, but beating Sociedad is a far cry from winning the big games. Even today they were not particular good. If they win the CL it will be thanks to Ronaldo.

Exciting times for Atletico. All they need is 5 wins and to draw their last game against Barca now.

And if they lose, it's the other players fault (bale, isco, benzema) fault right? just because of his goal record, which is great but at what cost for the team? he seems to play football for C Ronaldo not the team.

They haven't played any big games without C Ronaldo yet because he's often fit so we can't judge that at the moment.

Incredible effort from Atletico.

If Simeone can beat out Real/Barca with that squad of players then for me he instantly propels himself into the list of all time great managers. I'm stunned that they're even in touch at this point, never mind leading the fucking thing with 6 games to go!

conormcfc said:
Incredible effort from Atletico.

If Simeone can beat out Real/Barca with that squad of players then for me he instantly propels himself into the list of all time great managers. I'm stunned that they're even in touch at this point, never mind leading the fucking thing with 6 games to go!
A said a few months ago on here it would be the greatest achievement ever in the history of football if the won it and I stand by that. Could also see them getting to a CL as well. And this is after selling their best player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.