La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid will need to sell or they will fail ffp they seem confident in selling players to make them comply with ffp!

RM have more FFP concerns than Barcelona and it's well known that RM have to generate cash from transfers. Of course, they actually have a lot of assets they can dump and aren't likely to be too troubled although I suspect Bale will be complicated. Barcelona's issues, apart from sporting direction, are more to the wage bill but that too is likely to be improved this summer - provided the Neymar circus doesn't come back to town

D9kwC16XkAAM2nU

Fixtures are out and here is the link.

Trying to get a bit closer to visiting every ground, so I've gambled on a trip on FA Cup 4th round weekend. I'm off to the Basque country (£38 return flights) and hoping the TV changes fall kindly so I can get to both Real Sociedad and Osasuna.

That would leave me with Celta Vigo, Espanyol, Levante, Mallorca, and Valladolid.

Can anyone explain how RM can buy so much, IE what are the figures that allow them to spend as much but not get FFP shite?

What I am getting at is, does FFP allow RM/Barca etc to spend this much more?
They've spent nothing in the last few years and made quite a few profits on sales, so they've a bit of leeway for the next year or two under FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.