La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Cadena - the club captains of the Fc Barcelona don’t want to see Suarez sold. Koeman is going to talk with Messi within the next days about his plans - future of the club and probably also about Suarez. He wants to talk to the other 3 captains later too.

Actually very good if players like Suarez going to stay because Messi said so. They won‘t be a threat until after 2023 I guess with all those oldies in charge of the club. They really need to get rid of Messi in my opinion. Imagine being literall above the club. Also a reason why I don’t wanna see him here. The guy never runs and demands 100M a year.

Elche promoted at Girona's expense. 1-0 on aggregate, 96th minute of the second leg, only shot on target in the game.

Girona done over by VAR with the sending off. Nonetheless, I don't know what we're really trying to achieve with the whole CFG thing. To me, in a financial crisis the priority had to be get Girona up and then let them buy the best young talent at other La Liga clubs who have to stay afloat. They aren't being successful, aren't developing any of our players, aren't developing any young Spanish/European players for us so what is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.