La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty strong. They've been grinding out wins. Although Ramos has been very important.

Ramos has been key and Benzema is in top form.

the good thing is they play this weekend and then don’t play until our match, while we have 3 games before we face them, 4 if we beat Arsenal tomorrow so we should have more rhythm.

I noticed Racing Santander were relegated from LaLiga2, the second tier of Spanish football. Amazing to think we were playing against them in the Europa League in 2008.

I expect a dangerous team from Viarreal under Unai Emery

EfDJ6_kWoAEupoz

I noticed Racing Santander were relegated from LaLiga2, the second tier of Spanish football. Amazing to think we were playing against them in the Europa League in 2008.

I did mean to comment at the time you posted this, but the quality of that footage is shocking. Genuinely seen better from 50 years ago and thats only 12 years old. I seem to remember when I got back from Copenhagen that season, the footage was equally as shit.

Quite sad to see Racing Santander relegated back to the 3rd tier this season.

On a separate note, I reckon the Europa League curse could strike again and Granada could go down (if they get to the group stages). One of my favourite places on earth though, so I hope I'm wrong and they do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.