La Liga official complaint about City

I'm not so sure of that, has anyone actually backed him up? I'm not talking about other complaints but a statement that they totally agree with Teabag?

For someone in such high positions, being head of La Liga and on UEFA's board, he always seems to be stood in the corner ranting with everybody else pretending they can't hear him.
I agree that they might not back him - but will they step up to the plate & refute him - thus supporting us?

Are they happy to let the issue linger thus causing us more damage

Seriously!? We now being targeted for not paying enough for players hahaha
Am I stupid, but how do we break FFP rules by buying a player for £51 million when we earned £450 million the season before last. We also got £55 million for Torres. Am I missing something.?

Am I stupid, but how do we break FFP rules by buying a player for £51 million when we earned £450 million the season before last. We also got £55 million for Torres. Am I missing something.?

EDITED FOR CLARITY:

Yes you are (missing something)- the accusations are not based on what we’ve paid but what we’ve supposedly paid to agents etc which he reckons would put us outside FFP regs

Last edited:
You're not wrong.

If you wander over to RAWK it's full of this stuff, City have "stolen" three Premier League titles and god knows how many FA Cups and League Cups from their rightful owner! The cult wax lyrical about the day when the ESL will rid them of the City curse.

From RAWK.....

Time for another breakaway like in 1992, it's going to be impossible for clubs to compete against despotic Sportswashing regimes.

I'd like to think with the 4 biggest clubs in the PL owned by Americans now, we have enough clout to change and force a breakaway from the corrupt PL, the other clubs not state owned will have to follow, ban state ownership from it with the added rule of no ownership linked commercial deals, also be great to isolate TV companies who are complicit in supporting Sportswashing so clubs having their own in house TV rights and streaming so not be dictated by the likes of SKY and BT would be great in this new breakaway

If it carries on like this something drastic has to happen by the clubs if the authorities here don't care, it's either a brand new top tier English league again with stringent rules or jumping ship to a European Super League and leaving English Football altogether.

Could be a blessing in disguise seeing Chelsea owned by Americans now.

Reply....

They might end up splitting into two leagues.
We could have the American Soccer League, where all the proper clubs play and The murderous, despotic , human rights abusing sportswashers league where all the state owned clubs play. I’d be quite happy with that.

I would prefer the authorities to grow a pair and just put a stop to clubs being state owned cheating twats tho.
The lack of irony never ceases to astonish with the dippers. They were one of 5 clubs instrumental in setting up the PL, purely for reasons of financial greed. They revamped the CL at the same time, introduced additional qualifying places so none of the big 3 (rags, dippers, Arse) would ever miss out, introduced seedings to lessen the possibility of a bad draw and early elimination costing them a packet, and they butchered the ability of all other clubs to ‘grow organically’ by relieving them of all their best players, yet still demanded those other clubs adhere to that ‘organic growth’ model, and they opened their legs to any and all investors that crossed their path.
And then one day, along came Roman Abramovitch followed by Sheikh Mansour and suddenly the dippers didn’t like investment anymore and sought to temper it via FFP.
I truly fucking hate those cnuts with every fibre of my being, but I hope my club are evaluating their options carefully, because I agree with @Newman Noggs. This has the whiff of a dummy salvo launched with the aim of creating the impression of UEFA failing to take action against us - even though they already have and even though there are no current grounds to do so again - with Super League 2 then being coughed up as the only alternative, the only way of thwarting our ”cHeAtiNg”. That will be the rationale presented to dissenting supporters of Brighton, Wolves, Palace et al, via the usual rag and dipper media stooges, and the American dominated PL will be happy to sign off on it with City conspicuously uninvited. We need to be ready for the bastards

You're not wrong.

If you wander over to RAWK it's full of this stuff, City have "stolen" three Premier League titles and god knows how many FA Cups and League Cups from their rightful owner! The cult wax lyrical about the day when the ESL will rid them of the City curse.

From RAWK.....

Time for another breakaway like in 1992, it's going to be impossible for clubs to compete against despotic Sportswashing regimes.

I'd like to think with the 4 biggest clubs in the PL owned by Americans now, we have enough clout to change and force a breakaway from the corrupt PL, the other clubs not state owned will have to follow, ban state ownership from it with the added rule of no ownership linked commercial deals, also be great to isolate TV companies who are complicit in supporting Sportswashing so clubs having their own in house TV rights and streaming so not be dictated by the likes of SKY and BT would be great in this new breakaway

If it carries on like this something drastic has to happen by the clubs if the authorities here don't care, it's either a brand new top tier English league again with stringent rules or jumping ship to a European Super League and leaving English Football altogether.

Could be a blessing in disguise seeing Chelsea owned by Americans now.

Reply....

They might end up splitting into two leagues.
We could have the American Soccer League, where all the proper clubs play and The murderous, despotic , human rights abusing sportswashers league where all the state owned clubs play. I’d be quite happy with that.

I would prefer the authorities to grow a pair and just put a stop to clubs being state owned cheating twats tho.

Whomever wrote that on RAWK has serious mental health problems and needs help… it’s the bitter rantings of a lunatic

I agree that they might not back him - but will they step up to the plate & refute him - thus supporting us?

Are they happy to let the issue linger thus causing us more damage
Without a doubt you're correct there, that's what makes him more hilarious in my eyes. I'm not sure he causes us any damage though, he should totally blow his career out of the water but still he remains. He is a mystery.

Reactions: CC1
Even his wording is laughable....."There has to an investigation as to what they are spending,they must be doing something wrong."
No evidence at all in his complaint
Jog on K'Head
The thick twat doesn`t understand that our money over the past 10 years has come from winning trophies and tv money, close on £2B IIRC and that figure does not include sponsorship deals.

Reactions: CC1
Simon Jordan agrees with Tebas, apparently City need to answer his questions. Two fucking nutters together.

I hate Jordan - but my God I’d love it if we DID answer his questions so that Trevor Sinclair could tell Jordan to do one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.