La Liga official complaint about City

I’d go full on Johnny depp
Sue the **** for £100m for libel
We need to start fighting back, they know they won’t win but think if they throw enough shit it will harm us
He is basically a Real Madrid employee
He does Everything to their benefit

The thing that pisses me off, is the reverence FFP is held in. You would think it was akin to the ten commandments, the Magna Carta or the US constitution. Instead of what we City fans have come to learn what it really is, in it's present form. A protectionist racket. Heavily influenced by owners of Football clubs, who want to profit financially, some of whom stash their loot in offshore banking havens.

I hate Jordan - but my God I’d love it if we DID answer his questions so that Trevor Sinclair could tell Jordan to do one
Wish Trevor would fuck off
If the person defending you is thick it make you look more guilty
No defense at all is better

Without a doubt you're correct there, that's what makes him more hilarious in my eyes. I'm not sure he causes us any damage though, he should totally blow his career out of the water but still he remains. He is a mystery.

It sounds as if he’s been found - again - to be doing something illegal & this might be a bit of a deflection tactic. But I’m heartily sick of the situation & wish the club would shut him up

Yes you are - the accusations are not based on what we’ve paid but what we’ve supposedly paid to agents etc which he reckons would put us outside FFP regs
Thanks for agreeing that I'm stupid, thats so good of you. Anyway how the fuck does he know what was paid to his agents and representatives. Nearly every signing has agent fees and add ons. The irony is that Laliga is where all the massive signings and paying of wages began in the 90's. Or was that OK.

Wish Trevor would fuck off
If the person defending you is thick it make you look more guilty
No defense at all is better

Yes - perhaps I chose the wrong person. But I’d love the club to respond to Tebas’s allegations so that Jordan has nothing to hit us with on a daily basis

City do need to respond. They also need to file a complaint of harassment against Tebas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.