La Liga official complaint about City

Thanks for agreeing that I'm stupid, thats so good of you. Anyway how the fuck does he know what was paid to his agents and representatives. Nearly every signing has agent fees and add ons. The irony is that Laliga is where all the massive signings and paying of wages began in the 90's. Or was that OK.

Sorry pal - I wasn’t trying to belittle you. I genuinely thought you were asking if you’d misunderstood & was answering your last point or “am I missing something”

I agree totally that La Liga started all this spending (with some dodgy dealings along the way) & we’ve got to the stage (legally) where we’ve caught up & trounced them. They don’t like it.

I’d go full on Johnny depp
Sue the **** for £100m for libel
We need to start fighting back, they know they won’t win but think if they throw enough shit it will harm us
He is basically a Real Madrid employee
He does Everything to their benefit
Agree, although sue him for more that that, considering potential impact on sponsorship deals etc. And get each club in CFG to do it in their own local courts. Not bothered about trying to win the case, just tie him up in legals until he dies penniless, stewing in his own piss, shouting at the clouds

And this is why I don't work in customer service...

Yes you are - the accusations are not based on what we’ve paid but what we’ve supposedly paid to agents etc which he reckons would put us outside FFP regs
Where has he got that from. Ah he must have a Sky Sports subscription....

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.