La Liga official complaint about City

most likely city will ignore - but part of me hopes we take some action OR put out a strong word statement like we usually do for this issue

I'm sick of ill-informed wankers slagging off Manchester City.
It's gone on for too long; it's damaging the image of the club and devaluing the team's achievements.
If you throw enough mud, some of it sticks.
It needs to be slapped down, once and for all. Tell them to prove their case or shut up.

Honestly, I'm with you.

I don't know what can be done, if anything, but I don't understand people who think it's some kind of genius move to just let people in positions of power say whatever they want about us year after year.

There's a reason why people loved it when Pep had a couple of digs at the ****. If you keep turning the other cheek then someone will eventually land one on your chin.

What really pisses me off is the French League have already issued a statement telling the idiot to do one.
Has anyone heard the Premier League speak up in our defence?

No I thought not. Fuck the Premier League, the hateful 8, Tebag and anyone else. I hope we win the league by Christmas, the 2 main cups and the poxy European one just to fuck with everybody's head.
Having their own ffp case still open after 4 years or whatever will prevent them being able to do so. I suggest quite conveniently on their part. Not expecting any PL support

Tell you the truth jokin aside this is getting beyond the piss take,it’s slanderous and petty,we need to nip this in the Bud,it’s gone on too long.

Barcelona should have gone bankrupt, RM are notorious for sportswashing, what is his complaint? Of course, someone else is threatening to compete. I am sure this is a nonesense

Sadly he doesn't need evidence. He has the platform to spout his shit and a horde of bitter rival football fans who believe we are the only thing standing in the way of their success.
Very astute, probably the best contribution to this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.