La Liga official complaint about City

I wonder if any of the Arab countries have links with the Spanish Government (ie invest in Infrastructure etc), we know the UK wouldn't mess too much. Surely this fat Toad is treading on dodgy ground

We should offer Tebas £1m a year for him to become our official club spokesman.

He accepts and we withdraw and call him a massive hypocrite.

Getting fed up with our club not defending our good name, people around the world will think we are a poorly run club with no morals, this guy is a massive dick and needs putting in his place
If it was UEFA spouting this shit then I'd expect a response,But no-this is a nomark,limpdicked twathead shitgene genom oozed sadact weasel brained excuse for a shit sandwich muncher.

So am not really too bothered cos if I was I'd not have held back. :)

Good to see our local paper has got our back.

It is not the first time that LaLiga has denounced these anti-competitive practices before UEFA. The Spanish organization has always led the defense of economic control. In 2017 and 2018, he filed briefs with UEFA against PSG and Manchester City for infringing financial fair play, which resulted in sanctions by UEFA against both "state clubs", although they were later annulled due to strange CAS decisions.
did we expect owt else from that rag muen? i’ve never let the waste of trees touch my hands even when they used to give the thursday version away for nowt in town, we’re on our own in this fight & just how i like it, rourkes drift style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.