La Liga official complaint about City

The truth is Tebas is not an idiot. He is a tool being used by the cartel.
He doesn't do anything without a reason, this is also being driven by the Liverpool and United management.
If he was limiting himself to PSG that could be understood, hypocritical, but understood. Including City makes little or no sense unless he is being a mouth-piece. This is intended to put pressure on EPL to carry on investigating us.
“The truth is Tebas is an idiot”. Didn’t need the “not”. And didn’t need any of the rest.. :-)

according to tebas we have apparently paid 150 million euros to mino camp. his head has truly gone

I wonder if Tebas has heard of the concept of a sportsman not actually wanting to go to a particular club, team etc therefore asking for a ridiculous amount of money from the clubs they don't actually want to go to. Is quite common amongst players & agents across multiple sports

Am I stupid, but how do we break FFP rules by buying a player for £51 million when we earned £450 million the season before last. We also got £55 million for Torres. Am I missing something.?
Yep. You are missing the fact he turned down Real Madrid so we must have bunged him a billion. He couldn’t have come here to play in the best team in the best league in the world. A team be followed as a kid and a team that his Dad played for. Nope. He turned down Madrid so we clearly bunged him a billion. What other reason could it be??

Not sure about allowing the ESL. But i wouldn't be surprised to find out that the American owned clubs really want to get enough voting power to throw us and now newcastle out of the PL
United and Liverpool already tried it and it backfired.

To be honest City didn't do themselves any favours when in 2017 they threatened to sue Tebas for alleging City cooked the books over the Girona link up but didn't. Tebas then just laughed at the club. He won't take any threat of legal action seriously until he's physically served with a libel lawsuit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.