La Liga official complaint about City

Genuinely though, what's his gameplan?

There's no way he actually thinks this complaint will amount to anything. There has to be something he's trying to deflect from?
I think TV companies aren’t paying what they used to for La Liga after Messi and PR38 moved away. Some are even cancelling as they won’t pay what they are being quoted.

Mbappe and Haaland were seen as the two big superstars ready to come in and save their ratings.

They've rejected them to play for “Oil clubs”.

Hear me out, but I'm not actually against reading comments such as those from Tebas today.

The longer these bullshit accusations have gone on, more and more people are slowly starting to see them for what they are or better still pay little regard to them.

Comments like those from Tebas 5 or 10 years ago would have had fans of other clubs jumping out their seats in support, all out attack on us.

That notion is no longer there, at least with nothing like the support it would once have received. It's been dragged on too long and shown up for what it is.

We've been to court and won where it mattered.

I think it's a case of we wanted to sign these two and they wouldn't come, i'll have a hissy fit and complain to anyone who'll listen. Could we have complained if they'd signed him.

Tebas is an embarrassment. You'd have thought he'd be too busy working with Barca to get them out of the mess they're in to be worrying about little old City...

This complaint shows just how entitled La Liga and the 'Spanish Giants' are. They've had the world's most elite players for decades, fail to sign two and throw their toys out of the pram. Pathetic. Can't wait for Pep to have his say on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.