La Liga official complaint about City

What did Roger Federer do? Everything else you mentioned made sense to me. Just curious.
Not a criticism of him, but he does lots of interviews for the Qatar World Cup and him attending matches, which is obviously entirely his right.
Just nobody will criticise him for it, as they shouldn’t, but emphasises the difference in approach, depending on who you are and how you’re viewed.

Given the lack of competition in la Liga in our lifetimes due to their unequal tv deals and state funding. Their popularity has been based hugely on the ability to attract the biggest young stars. something that even the rags or Bayern couldn’t do. Now that they’ve lost that ability, they’re worried for la liga. Desperate rant from the king of hypocrisy. He’s becoming a parody of himself.

48af5a369635851e50a0b2ad8293f301.jpg

Given the lack of competition in la Liga in our lifetimes due to their unequal tv deals and state funding. Their popularity has been based hugely on the ability to attract the biggest young stars. something that even the rags or Bayern couldn’t do. Now that they’ve lost that ability, they’re worried for la liga. Desperate rant from the king of hypocrisy. He’s becoming a parody of himself.
Just had a quick look at la liga winners & since the end of the 2nd world war the only occasions there’s been 3 seasons without one the big 2 winning were the early 80s when the 2 basque clubs both did back to back titles before normal service resumed.

Court cases require disclosure of more than just books. Emails, correspondence, laptops, phones. It’s just not worth the noise do the owners

Criminal cases, not civil cases. Unless I am mistaken, which I may be.

I think civil cases are decided on balance of probability, in which case you would think we should be OK.

We don't do it, but not because we are scared of the process, I think.

Just had a quick look at la liga winners & since the end of the 2nd world war the only occasions there’s been 3 seasons without one the big 2 winning were the early 80s when the 2 basque clubs both did back to back titles before normal service resumed.
To add to that, they've had just 9 different winners in their entire history compared to 24 different winners of the English top flight, 28 in Germany, 16 in Italy and 18 in France. It's by far the most uncompetitive of the big leagues. Even Scotland has had 11 different teams winning the league.

Portugal is the worst one I could find, btw, with just 5 different teams from only 2 cities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.