La Liga official complaint about City

IMHO - Absolutely no way we’ll get any support from anyone or any organisation in this country. The media will be negative - especially the known radio idiots.

The leaders of our PL will love it & will make no comments even when UEFA tell Tebas where to go (assuming UEFA have to respond publicly)
When this news was discussed in the boozer yesterday pretty much everyone in there laughed their tits off at the absurdity of it all.

I think TV companies aren’t paying what they used to for La Liga after Messi and PR38 moved away. Some are even cancelling as they won’t pay what they are being quoted.

Mbappe and Haaland were seen as the two big superstars ready to come in and save their ratings.

They've rejected them to play for “Oil clubs”.
“They’ve rejected them to play for oil clubs.”
The complete bastards.

If Gavi turns downs Barcelona's contact today and says he's joining us I think Tebas would actually spontaneously combust
Tixi does like a release clause, if Gavi’s is £100m and assures the end of Teabag and we get a great player then it’s got to better than the muted 70m for Phillips

When this news was discussed in the boozer yesterday pretty much everyone in there laughed their tits off at the absurdity of it all.

It is absurd but our rival owners in the PL will see it as useful damage. They want the “investigations” into City’s operations to continue.

Tebas is an embarrassment. You'd have thought he'd be too busy working with Barca to get them out of the mess they're in to be worrying about little old City...

This complaint shows just how entitled La Liga and the 'Spanish Giants' are. They've had the world's most elite players for decades, fail to sign two and throw their toys out of the pram. Pathetic. Can't wait for Pep to have his say on this.
I assume that Teabag doesn’t realise that we are “irrelevant” and “have no istree”. Why he attacks such a small club as City is a mystery.
(PS We have just signed the two best young strikers in the world.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.