La Liga official complaint about City

How do RM not fall foul of La Liga ffp regs ? I mean when you think what they were paying bale lol
Hope Swiss ramble has a look into that if they haven't already

And this is why I love our owners. The only time, as far as I am aware, that we have ever said anything public is Khaldoon saying we will take the pinch but never again a few years ago. We just carry on with our business and not get into a slanging match which goes nowhere but the front pages of the media.

Just keep winning everything City and rub their fat noses in it.
Said on another thread the other day, our owner's actions/demeanour since 2008 (and Khaldoon's team along with him) reminds me of Theodore Roosevelt's attitude to foreign policy.. 'Speak softly and carry a big stick'..

And rest assured, dear fellow Blues, our owner and senior management carry a f**king big stick with them..

Is there any evidence that a complaint has been registered with UEFA? City should be pressing UEFA to make a statement one way or another, other than that the Club should just ignore it and it will go away. To start legal action would be a waste of time in fact he hasn't do anything that we could sue if for and anyhow it would just waste of executives' time and prolong the publicity

I still dont fully understand why being an "oil club" is seen as such a negative thing...how is that worse than being a "toilet roll" club...what makes it worse than being a "real estate" club?

Why is "oil club" used as a slur?
Strange one that fella seeing as everyone in the world uses Oil/Petroleum for various reasons yet its used as a slur when City are concerned...

Fill your tanks put money in Mansours Banks. :)

I think Khaldoon might launch another verbal broadside at Tebas - after all he is a target which is, both literally and metaphorically, almost impossible to miss - but they won't even consider suits for defamation, not because they're soft or frightened but because anyone who reads the complaint realises immediately what ranting rubbish it is. And there will be no UEFA investigation which results from Tebas's claims. He insists only some very strange decisions by CAS saved City two years ago. This is hardly likely to encourage UEFA - a UEFA which began its case on Bosman by telling the ECJ that what went on in football was none of the courts business - to launch yet another case by insulting the court. Then he is reduced to assertion - that City must have violated the sacred FFPR - and no evidence is required for this. UEFA are forced to point out that there no "historic" elements to this since City's accounts are examined at the end of every season, as every club's are and proceedings will only be launched if there is any evidence of wrong doing, which is highly unlikely. UEFA's reply to him may conclude, "so no investigation will be launched as a ressult of the ravings of a bitter, twisted, irrational fat twat who cannot get over the damage he has wrought on La liga and which would result in UEFA having to rely on raving scousers and frustrated rags, along with the likes Simon Jordan, to defend it yet again. Don't bother with a reply Javier. In fact, just **** off"

Is there any evidence that a complaint has been registered with UEFA? City should be pressing UEFA to make a statement one way or another, other than that the Club should just ignore it and it will go away. To start legal action would be a waste of time in fact he hasn't do anything that we could sue if for and anyhow it would just waste of executives' time and prolong the publicity
I think City should choose their battles carefully. This is clearly a politically-motivated publicity stunt by Tebas so over-reacting would just help him. He is trying to deflect attention away from the fact that he is personally under investigation for corruption and the two biggest Spanish clubs are both in financial crisis. Barca are being investigated for financial fraud. The situation is also clouded by the fact that Barca and Real Madrid are already involved in a bitter battle to overthrow UEFA by introducing their own Super League.
Don't expect any of the English media to report this fairly though. They will just use it as an opportunity to throw more mud at City. It's ironic really because Tebas is out to damage the PL and English football as much as possible and that would be bad news commercially for English media operators.

How do RM not fall foul of La Liga ffp regs ? I mean when you think what they were paying bale lol
Hope Swiss ramble has a look into that if they haven't already
Just Tebas turning his chin up and looking the other way, like he did for Barcelona, until he couldn't anymore.

And this is why I love our owners. The only time, as far as I am aware, that we have ever said anything public is Khaldoon saying we will take the pinch but never again a few years ago. We just carry on with our business and not get into a slanging match which goes nowhere but the front pages of the media.

Just keep winning everything City and rub their fat noses in it.
Khaldoon is a very important man to Abu Dhabi, he will have been involved in some very big dealings over the years. Compare him to ex footballers and the like that are in high places that constantly gob off about us, you can see why he takes that stance. He’s far more intelligent than them gobshites, in the long run he knows we’ll end up out on top due to the way we run our club. Everything they say is slander, as Khaldoon said himself, he deals in facts only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.