La Liga official complaint about City

I see the Daily Mail carried more on this in the paper today than Haaland signing this week.

Just for the purposes of any doubt...

This is the fodder Tebas' comments provide to keep smearing.
It says much about the English press that, unlike the Spanish media, they are so prejudiced against our owner that they will give positive coverage to a man like Tebas who has publically supported the compulsory repatriation of Muslim immigrants in Spain (but not the Christian ones). They also don't report his own involvements in fraud and corruption which are widely covered in Spain where Tebas is seen as a dangerous idiot. Only here is he given any credibility.
I have no problem with the story being covered. Tebas is certainly good value for news stories with his increasingly deranged behaviour. But the English media are only carrying a distorted version of events by ignoring the bigger picture. Their motives can only be malicious.

I see the Daily Mail carried more on this in the paper today than Haaland signing this week.

Just for the purposes of any doubt...

This is the fodder Tebas' comments provide to keep smearing.

It's relentless and it works. Talk to any football fan in the world and they repeat this shit ad nauseam. They believe it. So why don't the club shut the lying fuckers up?

It says much about the English press that, unlike the Spanish media, they are so prejudiced against our owner that they will give positive coverage to a man like Tebas who has publically supported the compulsory repatriation of Muslim immigrants in Spain (but not the Christian ones). They also don't report his own involvements in fraud and corruption which are widely covered in Spain where Tebas is seen as a dangerous idiot. Only here is he given any credibility.
I have no problem with the story being covered. Tebas is certainly good value for news stories with his increasingly deranged behaviour. But the English media are only carrying a distorted version of events by ignoring the bigger picture. Their motives can only be malicious.
They have Christian Muslims over there ?

It's relentless and it works. Talk to any football fan in the world and they repeat this shit ad nauseam. They believe it. So why don't the club shut the lying fuckers up?
And then they'll tell everyone not to trust MSM, coz they is dead thick like that.

They have Christian Muslims over there ?
To clarify. The Vox party, which Tebas supports, has called for Muslim immigrants to be sent back to their countries of origin but recently issued a statement of support for Ukranian refugees. Spot the difference. It is funny how the BBC, which is normally the first to jump on non-inclusive behaviour, is happy to provide a platform for a man like Tebas...with no criticism or qualification. Would they do the same for Tommy Robinson?

That's a post and a half.

Nothing more than a temper tantrum from tebas.

The phrase “throwing your toys out of the pram” is over-used on this forum. This, for once, is an exact and precise occasion when it is completely pertinent. Tebas is a tiny child who is throwing his toys out of the pram. He and his club have got every single shiny toy they saw in the other European leagues for decades. They saw. They got.
It's over.
But I'll go further. I think it is now time for City, perhaps in conjunction with P.S.G.'s legal team, to go onto the front foot, and launch an enquiry (or demand one) into Real Madrid's books going as far back as is feasible. And if there are found to be irregularities (and I have a strong suspicion that there are) they should be severely punished.
What I really want is for this **** and his **** of a club to be made an example of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.