La Liga official complaint about City

I won't hold my breath the Premier League coming out in defence of City, like Ligue 1 quickly did for Paris...

There must come a point where some of our actual sponsors, such as Puma and Nexen, feel their name is being brought into disrepute at accusations they are complicit in dodgy sponsorship deals, and take their own action?
I think one of the issues for City is the PL investigation still ongoing after 3 or 4 years. Until that is finally concluded, hopefully in our favour, we'll always have these things hanging over us.

Tixi does like a release clause, if Gavi’s is £100m and assures the end of Teabag and we get a great player then it’s got to better than the muted 70m for Phillips
We don't ever do anything to upset or antagonise Barcelona though. However, the other way around?

I think one of the issues for City is the PL investigation still ongoing after 3 or 4 years. Until that is finally concluded, hopefully in our favour, we'll always have these things hanging over us.
not a chance it will be concluded in our favour. Something will be found the red shirts will make sure of it

I've said if for years our PR department need to kick some arse and sue some of these twats.
And whilst their at it ban some of the press from the ground.

I've said if for years our PR department need to kick some arse and sue some of these twats.
And whilst their at it ban some of the press from the ground.

I’d go so far as to say they haven’t been doing their jobs properly and it needs an overhaul. Would other big companies let someone sling mud at them constantly and just sit quietly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.