La Liga official complaint about City

Is there a time limit on how long the investigation can take or could we still be talking about this in another 3 to 4 year's time?
There’s a time limit on what they can investigate, but not how long it will take. I suspect they were/are hoping that it will quietly disappear as they’re under great pressure from certain clubs to do something, but know that they don’t really have solid grounds to do so.

Ourselves and PSG are the new boys on the block and the jealousy and envy from our competitors is only to be expected but when a leader of another league i.e. La Liga is continually throwing unproved accusations then its about time Ceferin took action.
Quite sure if it was a traditional european 'istree club being accused of wrong doings there would be outrage , and UEFA would be putting Jabba the Hutt in his place , but it appears MCFC & PSG are fair game and get no protection.
Khaldoun has already condemned Fatties comments in recent interviews , maybe time to unleash the 100 lawyers at a £100m on the **** , and shut him up for good.

Yep, blaming PR execs at the club is unfair. Can understand the club’s stance of not banning/suing all dissenting voices, especially when it comes to the press. I suspect that would itself turn out to be a PR disaster.

Tebas is a bit different though. He’s in more of a position of authority, and Khaldoon has already publicly called him out. It’s disappointing if we let this latest bullshit go completely unchallenged by the club.
He actually implied that we pay our players £5 a week then pay them £1M to go and speak at an event financed by the UAE. Either that’s true or it isn’t and, presuming it isn’t, would be the stick to beat him with, I’d have thought.

how do they know what money the tv rights are going to generate over the next 25 years

They don’t but the people putting up the money will get their investment back and more - this will be a bad deal for Barca but they are desperate. If this deal sorts their income out sufficiently to help them raise their salary cap this year… what will they sell next year and the year after…. It’s not a sustainable business model.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.