La Liga official complaint about City

I think one of the issues for City is the PL investigation still ongoing after 3 or 4 years. Until that is finally concluded, hopefully in our favour, we'll always have these things hanging over us.
Yeah, I think it’s unrealistic to expect the PL to come out and back us in the way the Ligue 1 chairman did with PSG, given that we’re still technically under investigation by them. Nothing will come of those charges, of course, but it’d compromise their position to comment now.

I've said if for years our PR department need to kick some arse and sue some of these twats.
And whilst their at it ban some of the press from the ground.
I’d go so far as to say they haven’t been doing their jobs properly and it needs an overhaul. Would other big companies let someone sling mud at them constantly and just sit quietly?
Any action the PR department took on major issues like this would need approval from the senior execs. Clearly they prefer silence for the moment.

Any action the PR department took on major issues like this would need approval from the senior execs. Clearly they prefer silence for the moment.
Yep, blaming PR execs at the club is unfair. Can understand the club’s stance of not banning/suing all dissenting voices, especially when it comes to the press. I suspect that would itself turn out to be a PR disaster.

Tebas is a bit different though. He’s in more of a position of authority, and Khaldoon has already publicly called him out. It’s disappointing if we let this latest bullshit go completely unchallenged by the club.

Yeah, I think it’s unrealistic to expect the PL to come out and back us in the way the Ligue 1 chairman did with PSG, given that we’re still technically under investigation by them. Nothing will come of those charges, of course, but it’d compromise their position to comment now.
Is there a time limit on how long the investigation can take or could we still be talking about this in another 3 to 4 year's time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.