La Liga official complaint about City

It's all getting a bit tedious now. What's it been now? Over 10 years of almost constant investigations??
And the PL into like year 4 of their investigations?? What's taking them so long? Everyone knows we're guilty, it's obvious apparently, should be a piece of piss finding the evidence surely??

I ready La Liga statement and its funny.

In Business, owners can finance their business through 3 ways :

1- I can finance my business from my own pocket ( Its not a crime )
2- I can take loan to invest in my business
3- I can take part of my profit and reinvest it in my business

Even a state owned club isn't a crime ( Even though Madrid's Franco were state club )

The Premier League allowed Abu Dhabi group to buy the club, it was clear and legal so there is nothing wrong in Abu Dhabi investing in their business.

I apologise for my language in advance. Tebas is a nitwit and a nincompoop.

wash your mouth out

Last edited:
Said on another thread the other day, our owner's actions/demeanour since 2008 (and Khaldoon's team along with him) reminds me of Theodore Roosevelt's attitude to foreign policy.. 'Speak softly and carry a big stick'..

And rest assured, dear fellow Blues, our owner and senior management carry a f**king big stick with them..

I fully get that stance. Rise above it etc. However, mud really does stick. There is enough with the Rags and Dippers willing every accusation to be true. But the more such attacks like this from Tebas are allowed to go unchecked, the more even 'neutral' fans of other clubs will be thinking along the lines of no smoke without fire ... When is enough enough?

The PL should be forever thankful to us, whatever their private thoughts are…we have provided for them (and the worldwide audience that tuned in) without a doubt, the 2 most iconic and exciting climaxes to a season…you could argue Arsenal’s 2-0 at Klanfield, but it would imho only come in 3rd…the massive TV deal, you can bet, came off the back of the Aguerooooo goal and the 3-2 against Villa was almost, and maybe, just as good and will contribute to our league still being the most exciting in the world, so come on you feckers at the PL and FA, swallow your bitterness and support us for what we have given you…

Where's Peter McCormick? This is a perfect opportunity to sell the premier league brand. Saying something like all world class players should be joining the premier league rather than any other league because of xyz etc. how much more free advertising do you need??

The PL should be forever thankful to us, whatever their private thoughts are…we have provided for them (and the worldwide audience that tuned in) without a doubt, the 2 most iconic and exciting climaxes to a season…you could argue Arsenal’s 2-0 at Klanfield, but it would imho only come in 3rd…the massive TV deal, you can bet, came off the back of the Aguerooooo goal and the 3-2 against Villa was almost, and maybe, just as good and will contribute to our league still being the most exciting in the world, so come on you feckers at the PL and FA, swallow your bitterness and support us for what we have given you…
There’d be a good argument to put Arsenal’s victory at Anfield higher than Aguero 93;20 as they scored in the last minute, away at the second placed team to overtake them right at the last.

Fortunately it wasn’t in the Premier League and so has been largely forgotten about.

It's all getting a bit tedious now. What's it been now? Over 10 years of almost constant investigations??
And the PL into like year 4 of their investigations?? What's taking them so long? Everyone knows we're guilty, it's obvious apparently, should be a piece of piss finding the evidence surely??
Yep…. they only need to interview some dipper fans - they know what we’ve been up to!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.