La Liga official complaint about City

We are slandered/libelled on a daily basis by the broadcast/print media. I would love to see the club pursue these tw*ts, issue writs and force them to issue apologies. I honestly don't understand why we don't. It's getting worse every season.
That might have something to do with us getting better every season... Expect more, enjoy the ride.

Agree 100 per cent. There are times when legal action is an option but it's a nuclear one and, in this case, would play into the hands of Tebas who is trying to deflect attention away from his own problems. We should be building bridges with Ceferin and perhaps even Al Khelaifi (who has previously been one of our enemies). This is pure politics. The reality is that Tebas is up against the wall and very isolated in Spain where the vultures are circling around him.
I have criticised City many times for not being proactive enough with their PR but there are plenty of things you can do behind the scenes which don't involve legal action. I do think as a broad rule we should always correct false information when it is published in the media such as City are "state-owned." That could be done easily with a simple statement on social media or other channels. If you ignore lies they become the accepted truth. It is just very basic stuff in terms of communications.

The PR team do this on a daily basis, Simon Heggie is the attack for ringing journos about false stories.

After a while, the papers stop listening or desks don't care, as we rarely go legal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.