La Liga official complaint about City

Is it me or do Tebas comments about state ownership read as fact in the mail whilst it’s actual an accusation like the rest of him s comments
The Mail often refers to us as state owned. Shouldn’t need exec input to write to the sports editor pointing out we are not. Include a copy of Mansours letter where he states he is buying City as a personal investment.

The Mail often refers to us as state owned. Shouldn’t need exec input to write to the sports editor pointing out we are not. Include a copy of Mansours letter where he states he is buying City as a personal investment.
Just about to write a letter to When Saturday Comes, who have referred to us in the last couple of editions as 'state owned'. I'm going to quote, verbatim, the paragraph in the published CFG accounts where it details the ownership as 75.1% Sheikh Mansour, with the remaining 24.1% held by various Chinese groups. (Silver Lake's original 10% holding was converted to preference shares, which are classed as debt rather than equity).

Im probably wasting my time but this is something I feel the club should publicise.

Just about to write a letter to When Saturday Comes, who have referred to us in the last couple of editions as 'state owned'. I'm going to quote, verbatim, the paragraph in the published CFG accounts where it details the ownership as 75.1% Sheikh Mansour, with the remaining 24.1% held by various Chinese groups. (Silver Lake's original 10% holding was converted to preference shares, which are classed as debt rather than equity).

Im probably wasting my time but this is something I feel the club should publicise.
We are slandered/libelled on a daily basis by the broadcast/print media. I would love to see the club pursue these tw*ts, issue writs and force them to issue apologies. I honestly don't understand why we don't. It's getting worse every season.

I expect Bird and Bird are relaying data from the current PL investigation into us all the way to Liverpool for onward transmission to Parry and from there to Panja, and from there to the pages of the NY TIMES.
And how come the PL appointed Liverpool’s round robin advisors to oversee the investigation into us?
This is entirely possible but so far there has only been one leak from the PL case which went to Der Spiegel and it is not clear where this came from. We know that Bayern, who were once bitter enemies of Spiegel, are much closer these days since they amicably settled their legal battle. We know that Bayern despise City and are very public with that hatred. Perhaps this story was just loose talk from someone high up in the PL at one of their many CL jollies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.