La Liga official complaint about City

The truth is Tebas is not an idiot. He is a tool being used by the cartel.
He doesn't do anything without a reason, this is also being driven by the Liverpool and United management.
If he was limiting himself to PSG that could be understood, hypocritical, but understood. Including City makes little or no sense unless he is being a mouth-piece. This is intended to put pressure on EPL to carry on investigating us.

To be honest - I really don’t see these constant accusations ever stopping. Whilst I agree that usually it’s best to ignore a lot of stuff rather than get embroiled in a public debate thus giving more publicity to the perpetrators- surely the club have got to respond to this latest attack?

Greedy ****. Although I'm not expecting the Premier League to defend us anytime soon

What an embarrasment this person is. For himself and for La Liga.
But it’s not - they all agree with him (apart from head of French league). Our “supportive” PL heads will never back us because we are hurting them all.

It’s not going to go away & we have to start to respond publicly

But it’s not - they all agree with him (apart from head of French league). Our “supportive” PL heads will never back us because we are hurting them all.

It’s not going to go away & we have to start to respond publicly
I'm not so sure of that, has anyone actually backed him up? I'm not talking about other complaints but a statement that they totally agree with Teabag?

For someone in such high positions, being head of La Liga and on UEFA's board, he always seems to be stood in the corner ranting with everybody else pretending they can't hear him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.