La Liga Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

All well and good doing a ring-a-rosey in your local rivals stadium when you've essentially relegated them and won but don't be surprised if you get chased off of the pitch for it.

Agreed. They should have celebrated in the changing room. Rightly so the Espanyol fans chased them.

All well and good doing a ring-a-rosey in your local rivals stadium when you've essentially relegated them and won the league but don't be surprised if you get chased off of the pitch for it.

Watch what the Barca players—particularly Busquets—does to people in their way when they’re running in to the tunnel.

Classless cunts.

Anyone watch what happened with the racism shit, imo must have been bad for Carlo to comment yet the player got sent off?

Basically most of the crowd chanting 'monkey '. Absolutely disgusting. La Liga chiefs spend more time and effort on chasing us than dealing with this abhorrent behaviour

Disgraceful response from Tebas. To be expected from Spanish fans.

Still never forgotten this night. I was only 10 at the time but it stuck with me.

27961016-8283053-image-m-77_1588547527471.jpg

Tebas is an absolute cock end and I've no idea what he's said about the Vini incident.

It is incredible to me that such beautiful countries as Spain and Italy are infested with these knuckle scraping, half witted fucking racist scumbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.