La Liga Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in danger of letting my emotions on this topic get the better of me but...

Where do you even start?... The manner in which footballing bodies like La Liga repeatedly fail black players is simply unforgiveable. They put up their tokenistic empty gestures, anti-racism adverts and posters but when push comes to shove they couldn't actually give less of a fuck. They are not part of the solution, they are actively part of the problem.

If it was up to me I would ban fans from attending Valencia games for the entire of next season, fine them and dock them points. People will say that's extreme and unfair on the team and the club. I frankly don't give a fuck. People need to learn their dickhead actions have consequences and I'm past these appeasing "investigations" which result in absolutely nothing.

And I'm not just talking about the fan's actions, Valencia's statement is an absolute fucking disgrace of the highest order - taking more issue with being called racists and criticising Vini Jr than condemning their own set of neanderthals. They should be ashamed, what a vile club.

David Silva must have been an outlier.

La Liga will obviously do nothing. Tebas is a well-documented bell end.

I'm in danger of letting my emotions on this topic get the better of me but...

Where do you even start?... The manner in which footballing bodies like La Liga repeatedly fail black players is simply unforgiveable. They put up their tokenistic empty gestures, anti-racism adverts and posters but when push comes to shove they couldn't actually give less of a fuck. They are not part of the solution, they are actively part of the problem.

If it was up to me I would ban fans from attending Valencia games for the entire of next season, fine them and dock them points. People will say that's extreme and unfair on the team and the club. I frankly don't give a fuck. People need to learn their dickhead actions have consequences and I'm past these appeasing "investigations" which result in absolutely nothing.

And I'm not just talking about the fan's actions, Valencia's statement is an absolute fucking disgrace of the highest order - taking more issue with being called racists and criticising Vini Jr than condemning their own set of neanderthals. They should be ashamed, what a vile club.

David Silva must have been an outlier.

La Liga will obviously do nothing. Tebas is a well-documented bell end.
Hate to say it but they are all like that out there. The saying "when in Rome" comes to play here. No one really cares about resolving the issue until it happens to one of their own. Real have done these things to the likes of Eto'o in the past, Barca spoke against it, then Busquets called Marcelo a "mono" and surprisingly Real spoke against it and Barca defended their player. It's a game of whataboutism out there, "I might be racist but what about those fans and those fans and those fans".

I'm strongly against any kind of racism but to be honest Vinicius Jr ain't no angel either.. I agree with those who say life long ban for all those racist fans..

Maybe not an angle but nothing he has done deserves monkey chants does it
1u5zeo.gif

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.