Lacazette

Mandzukic is a class player but sadly too old to pay big bucks which Madrid would quite rightly demand.

He's a harder working, stronger Dzeko, Dzeko's a better finisher.

Love Bites and Everything said:
Blue warrior said:
We'll according to some Spanish journo Tixki is after Mario Manzukic (sp) another target man and 29 years old. Tixki worries the fuck out of me with our funds and ffpr.

If true then that's the final straw in convincing me that the guy has been planted and is on a mission to destroy us from within.

Planted by Platini and the Barca board to make sure we're drawn and defeated every season.

Sell both Dzeko and Jovetic and get this guy, i'm pretty sure we'd cope with only having 3 strikers in Aguero, Bony and Lacazette. If we end up signing Mandzukic it'll sum up our transfers from the last 3 years

Musampa 209 said:
Sell both Dzeko and Jovetic and get this guy, i'm pretty sure we'd cope with only having 3 strikers in Aguero, Bony and Lacazette. If we end up signing Mandzukic it'll sum up our transfers from the last 3 years

Three strikers: Not only would we cope with it. Our squad would be better balanced.

Kun, unless injured or knackered, always starts, which leaves three strikers in competition for one, if any spot, in the team. Not healthy at all. it would be so much more logical to have, instead of a fourth, or even third, pure striker, a player who could function both as a goalscorer and an attacking midfielder, wide preferably.

Musampa 209 said:
Agree with this totally. This obsession with 4 strikers has always baffled me to be honest.

MeatHunterrr said:
Musampa 209 said:
Agree with this totally. This obsession with 4 strikers has always baffled me to be honest.

We've not had four 9's for a good while.

Sounds like someone has had a word with him..........

"Last year, when they talked about a transfer, I got annoyed. I want to do my best in this season. Playing in the Grand Stade is something important for me. But also money are important, so there are some opportunities that you can't refuse".

FantasyIreland said:

"Last year, when they talked about a transfer, I got annoyed. I want to do my best in this season. Playing in the Grand Stade is something important for me. But also money are important, so there are some opportunities that you can't refuse".

Surely not us!

Davs 19 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Musampa 209 said:

We've not had four 9's for a good while.

We've had none though, we had zero strikers for weeks.

Hence the 'obsession' with having 4 strikers in the squad. Not rocket science.

FantasyIreland said:

Sauce please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.