Lacazette

Have to say I think he's a special player, there will be a big commotion about him in the summer, I bet we, like a few others, already have our interest registered with the player, agent and club. The abilities he is showing are ones that would see him do well in any league, I feel - good shot, uncanny positioning, great strength and fast dribbling - I can see Phil Jones' panicked expression already ;)

Not saying I want Jovetic to go, but Lacazette would be one player I woudl be happy to see come in should a space free up in our attack, he's very direct it seems. A lot of the Agueros about him in the way he makes space for himself and has extremely quick feet, but that body strength is Bony-esque too, and looks like he is comfortable wide too so a potential bit of competition for Navas / Nasri / Milner in those positions.

Lyon seem to play through him as much as possible, I can see why.

Better than both Bony and Dzeko IMO.

This boy is a star. Only 23 years old aswell.

His movement, awareness and finishing are all top class.

Rorz88 said:
anyone else already getting annoyed that everyone keeps spelling his name wrong e.g. Lacazetto / Lacazetta / laccazette.

LaCD is the one that really gets on my nerves.

We'll according to some Spanish journo Tixki is after Mario Manzukic (sp) another target man and 29 years old. Tixki worries the fuck out of me with our funds and ffpr.

Blue warrior said:
We'll according to some Spanish journo Tixki is after Mario Manzukic (sp) another target man and 29 years old. Tixki worries the fuck out of me with our funds and ffpr.
They know we're looking for replacement players now, the rumours will roll in Spain much like here. I wouldn't give those much thought tbh.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Blue warrior said:
They know we're looking for replacement players now, the rumours will roll in Spain much like here. I wouldn't give those much thought tbh.

Fair comment however the Manzukic story keeps coming up over the last couple months via different sources.

Blue warrior said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Blue warrior said:

Fair comment however the Manzukic story keeps coming up over the last couple months via different sources.
Probably because we may well have looked into him before going for Bony, then journos will always just recycle links whenever they feel like it.

BigOscar said:
Blue warrior said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

Probably because we may well have looked into him before going for Bony, then journos will always just recycle links whenever they feel like it.

The guy who's said it states wer're not after Suarez as posted by the mail it's actually Manzukic.. Who knows but I still not 100 percent on Tixki tbh.

Blue warrior said:

If true then that's the final straw in convincing me that the guy has been planted and is on a mission to destroy us from within.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.