Lacazette

FantasyIreland said:
Sounds like someone has had a word with him..........

"Last year, when they talked about a transfer, I got annoyed. I want to do my best in this season. Playing in the Grand Stade is something important for me. But also money are important, so there are some opportunities that you can't refuse".

Not sure how to take the money part?!? Lol

LACAZETTE FUTURE IN DOUBT

France striker Alexandre Lacazette’s future appears to be up in the air after admitting any decision that would see him leave Lyon this summer would have to come from the Ligue 1 club.

The 23-year-old has been linked to Premier League clubs Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham in the past few months despite having signed a contract extension last September to remain at Lyon until the summer of 2018.

Hubert Fournier's side currently top the table with a one-point lead on reigning champions Paris St Germain thanks in part to Lacazette's 26 goals for the club this season.

But when asked about a move away from Lyon, he told L'Equipe: "For now, I'm Lyonnais and under contract but you never know what will happen in the future and this summer.

"This is a discussion that will take place between the President (Jean-Michel Aulas) and myself and we will see then, if I continue or not. If the president wants me to go for the good of the club or for other reasons, I will be forced to leave. But I am here at the club and we will see then."

Kun Aguero said:
LACAZETTE FUTURE IN DOUBT

France striker Alexandre Lacazette’s future appears to be up in the air after admitting any decision that would see him leave Lyon this summer would have to come from the Ligue 1 club.

The 23-year-old has been linked to Premier League clubs Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham in the past few months despite having signed a contract extension last September to remain at Lyon until the summer of 2018.

Hubert Fournier's side currently top the table with a one-point lead on reigning champions Paris St Germain thanks in part to Lacazette's 26 goals for the club this season.

But when asked about a move away from Lyon, he told L'Equipe: "For now, I'm Lyonnais and under contract but you never know what will happen in the future and this summer.

"This is a discussion that will take place between the President (Jean-Michel Aulas) and myself and we will see then, if I continue or not. If the president wants me to go for the good of the club or for other reasons, I will be forced to leave. But I am here at the club and we will see then."
Keeping his options open. I like that.

Can play anywhere along a front 3, obviously more effective up top .. Can only imagine us going for him if we intend to play 4-3-3 next season and 1 or 2 of our current crop are moved on.

This guy plays in the style that id like to see us go for....quick, direct and can run at people and beat them.

Hopefully we at least go for him but im not sure with the signing of bony that he fits in

Id certainly off load dzeko and a few others to make way for him though

Would be a perfect replacement for Jovetic and Dzeko, and leave us with a set of strikers containing Agüero, Bony and Lacazette.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.