Lacazette

blue underpants said:
M.E.N. reporting today we will have to pay gazillions to land him

Probably true.
While Arsenal would have to pay a reasonable fee, Chelsea would get him for £12mil, never play him and then sell him back next summer to France for £48mil, and Manure would get him for free, him being a product of their academy and all.

Believe them when they say it will take a lot of money for him. He's their only ready made striker for Champions League. They have been playing Fekir as a 2nd striker to help him out when he's really a number 10. Youth development has been hampered by injury so they don't anyone capable of stepping in to replace, so they would need a top striker and maybe more to build a real squad to challenge in Europe now.

i would definitely have this lad over all the other forward players that we have been linked to but none of the ITK's have even hinted we are looking at him is i guess this is a no go from the start.

AlgerianStar said:
NABIL FEKIR french international from lyon , the new zinedine zidane

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=308558&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=308558&start=20</a>
We were linked with him at one time but he turned down a move I think.

AlgerianStar said:
NABIL FEKIR french international from lyon , the new zinedine zidane
Are you his brother, Idle?

Whole new level of bias/wumming in your 5 posts, bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.