Lacazette

KDB looks to be slipping away and with Lacazette we now know there's a team/president that will think about a big money offer, cheaper than KDB and a player who, while he has everything.. Wouldn't mind moving to another team that gives him CL and a great chance to succeed in the NT. We haven't been given those sort of quotes yet. We have Wolfsburg throwing crazy figures around and are looking to extend his contract. I would think it would be harder to do business with them.

I hope you are right

If he came would he play as a wide forward or ST?

Sterling Aguero Lacazette
Wouldn't necessarily play him out wide in a traditional sense he can be more tucked in, in a front 3 like 4-3-2-1. So Sterling and Lacazette can be right behind Aguero. He wasn't who he is now when playing out wide to compensate for players like Gomis and Briand who were playing ahead of him at the time.

---------- Aguero---------
----- Sterling Lacazette------
----------- Silva-----------
Toure(Pogba) Dinho

Last edited:
I just feel this isn't our signing anymore if we succeed and get Sterling, Isco and Firmino. We have 2 1/2 strikers in s coming 1 striker system. Out wide we have Silva/nasri , isco/Firmino, Sterling/navas and down below we use pogba/dinho Yaya/nando. We dont really need him.

I just feel this isn't our signing anymore if we succeed and get Sterling, Isco and Firmino. We have 2 1/2 strikers in s coming 1 striker system. Out wide we have Silva/nasri , isco/Firmino, Sterling/navas and down below we use pogba/dinho Yaya/nando. We dont really need him.
Totally agree, can't see lacazette coming unless we continue with the two striker front, which is more likely than people on here like to talk about it. Bony has been talking about a scary partnership, not rotating games....

Totally agree, can't see lacazette coming unless we continue with the two striker front, which is more likely than people on here like to talk about it. Bony has been talking about a scary partnership, not rotating games....
God I hope not! 4-4-2 isn't winning us anything at all... 4-1-4-1 and 4-5-1 is

We don't need Firmino at all. Rather buy KDB and promote Lopes

We don't need Firmino at all. Rather buy KDB and promote Lopes
Well we haven't got a play who has this amazing record of missing 7 games in 4 season and has the quality of jovetic and some more. I think we need him, lopes still fits into the squad ofc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.