lack of bluemooners from before 2009

Joined the day after the Takeover and Robinho day; wanted to see other Blues get as excited as me. I changed the username a couple of months later.

I joined this forum on the advice of my therapist during a low point in my life as he said that the team played anti-football and the fans couldn't even spell the word hope...

I stopped supporting City in 2009 and I now support Everton.

Ive been reading Bluemoon since 1978, didnt join until 2011 and dont post much.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:57 pm --<br /><br />'Please fellow Bluemooners justify me being a City fan' thread! Slag the rags off not your own!

skyblue78 said:
Ive been reading Bluemoon since 1978, didnt join until 2011 and dont post much.

-- Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:57 pm --

'Please fellow Bluemooners justify me being a City fan' thread! Slag the rags off not your own!
Didn't think BM had been going that long, to be honest!!

;-)

Superb observation their OP.

Personally I find the the contributions of people that joined since 2009 to be patronisingly scarcastic, essentially negative and iritatingly iliterate at best.

Hopefully they will all head-off back to the swamp when the rags win the league again this year after our horrendous recent run of results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.