Lads Holiday

Manchester_lalala

Looking to go on my first one next year with a bunch of mates. Looking to go to Malia for either 7 or 10 days I think. On a kind of budget because im not sure how much it will actually cost for the full thing. Anyone know how much I would be looking at for both the holiday and spending money? Think were going to go self catering too if that helps.

went to malia with the lads last year and got self catering appartment on the strip. Cost me £450 for the 8 days i was there and took bout £700.

I'm planning the same mate. By 'Malia' do you mean 'Malta', just a typo? Where would people recommend? Personally, I'd want all inclusive (depending on the price) as I can't cook for toffee lol.

Heard that Malia is a cracking holiday...as long as you keep your chap in your pants...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/5984266/Hero-Greek-woman-sets-fire-to-drunken-Britons-genitals.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... itals.html</a>

;)

I went to aiya napa a couple of times a couple of years back with the lads.
We all took £700 quid spends for the week and most of us spent up by the last night.

Went to Ibiza for a week and spent a little more but went clubbing everynight.

You can make hols cheaper though by getting the drink offers and free entries and all that.

Manchester_lalala said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
went to malia with the lads last year and got self catering appartment on the strip. Cost me £450 for the 8 days i was there and took bout £700.

Jeeeeez! Please dont say you spent all that £700, or else ill be canoeing there to save money on the flight.
lol i spent about £500 on booze, £50 on food (english breakfast in a bar that plays only fools and horses all day is immense) and the rest in the go-go strip bar ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.